A Stampwich?! How Silly!
A Stampwich is the lunch joke from the episode: Happy Clam Day!. It is done by Nonny.
The setting of this lunch joke was in a post office.
- This was one of the first episodes to not have a joke based on "Macaroni and Cheese".
- The "stampwich" is similar to a sandwich.
- Stamps can be used for putting on letters, birthday cards, wedding cards, packages, postcards, even party/wedding invitations.
- Gil seems to like pizza. Just like Molly and Oona. The last time when he gets pizza at Molly's Moon Pizzeria in The Moon Rocks!, this is Gil's favorite food.
- The last time when Nonny had a sandwich and a box of Apple Juice in The Crayon Prix!, this is Gil's favorite beverage.
- Deema brings a BLT sandwich for the first time.
Little Fishes' Reaction
- "Stampwich?! That's Silly!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.