- This episode and Swimtastic Check-Up! were part of Healthy Heroes Week on Nick Jr. A parody of the Ghostbusters Theme was used in the promo they shared.
- This is the third episode having to do with doctors and one’s well-being.
- Many cameos happen in the beginning:
- The Truck commentators: the Female lobster driving her car from The Amusement Parking Lot!, the male lobster with briefcase and the male crab is the first of the characters who asks Mrs. Peekytoe for a tissue.
- Jackson and his mom at the bus stop.
- Brandon asks for a tissue.
- On the shop part, the Bubble Guppies theme plays again, but only the first stanza, and the lyrics were changed so that way it will be themed to the title of the episode.
- Wendie Malick and Jessica Kirson did not reprise their roles as Officer Miranda and Mrs. Peekytoe in this episode. Instead, both are played by Kari Wahlgren.
- Before the pop song, Deema says ”Let’s sing about it!”; a phrase that started in Good Morning, Mr. Grumpfish! and has been present in other Season 3 episodes.
- The instrumental for the dance song in Gup, Gup and Away! plays during lunch joke.
- The toys in the classroom play scene may have references to other episodes:
- Part of the pop song for Gup, Gup and Away! plays in the background of Guppy General Hospital.
- One of the hand x-rays on the hospital wall makes an “ok” sign.
- This is the first episode to have Mr. Grouper voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Nonny was the only one who didn’t catch a cold.
- During the Guppy General Hospital segment, Goby’s shoulder clips through his doctor robe when he asks Doctor Nonny how he didn’t get sick
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.