- During the shop segment, Deema gives Gil a nickname, named "Drummer Boy", which she calls him twice.
- During the lunchtime song, Nonny is in the front behind Goby and Molly, but then he appears behind Goby and Molly just before the lunchtime song ends.
- Nonny's right hand changes positions on his lunchbox, twice between shots.
- In the final scene, Gil's hat disappear, then Deema's sunglasses, then at the end of the episode, both Gil's hat and Deema's sunglasses reappear.
- Deema asking Nonny if he saw any of the band members playing a piano could be a take on the show Animaniac's segment Good Idea, Bad Idea. In one of them, the Good Idea was playing a piccolo while the Bad Idea was playing a piano which was too heavy and crushed the character playing it while marching.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.