This month, we'll be focusing on our favorite purple pig-tailed preschooler!
Join in on the fun by switching to a Oona avatar and by posting any Oona-related things you have to share below!
(Can't find an avatar to use? Check out what's available in Oona's avatar gallery!)
- Only upload images that you have modified or created. Only share stories, blogs, videos and photos that you have created.
- Do not use fanart created by others.
- For images and videos that are edited, put “Uploaded by [Your Username here]” in the description. For ones that are completely created by you, put “Created by [Your Username here]”.
- For stories and blogs: start with an "*", bold the title, put "by [Your Username here]" next to it and provide a link.
- For safety reasons, please avoid showing your face or any personal information in your photographs.
- The content you post has to be appropriate for the Wiki; nothing vulgar is allowed.
How To Post
It's easier to post your content through the Classic Editor. This can be accessed by clicking on the "Edit" button's arrowhead. Go to the "Source Mode" tab, and use the text File:Insert the file name here and paste it to the section your file belongs in.
Blogs & Stories
The Character Questionnaire!
Let's think about Oona! Copy, paste, and answer these questions in this month's talkback thread:
1.What was your first impression of Oona?
2. Now that you know Oona better, what do you like about her?
3. What place does Oona rank in you list of favorite Bubble Guppies characters?
4. What's your favorite Oona moment, quote, or episode?
5. What’s your favorite song or one of your favorite songs that Oona has sung or been a part of?
6. What would you like to see Oona do in a future episode?
7. Which outfit(s) of Oona's do you like the most?
8. Do you own any Oona merchandise? If you don’t, what type would you like to own or would like to be created?
9. Which character do you think will be featured next month and why? (If the answer has already been shared with you, please do not answer this question.)