- The lady lobster from the Truck Show Commentators can be seen driving away in the beginning of the episode.
- When Molly and Gil drive the car in the pop song, the dolls at the front of the car resemble Deema and Goby.
- Also, the billboards also have pictures of some of the guppies.
- This is the fifth time Oona has played a police officer .The first four were: "Super Shrimptennial Celebration", "Can You Dig It?", "Happy Holidays, Mr. Grumpfish!", and "The Police Cop-etition!"
- This is the first episode to feature Nonny and Goby as characters in a story segment.
- The chase scene in this segment is similar to the chase scene in the Humunga-Truck! story segment. It is possible that the highway area from that episode was recycled.
- The movie that was playing at the theater was a reference to the 1957's film intermisson, Let's All Go To The Lobby.
- During one of Gil and Molly's skits, Gil state's that his car runs on "Puppy Power". This may be a reference to the character Scrappy-Doo from the animated series Scooby-Doo. "Puppy Power" is Scrappy's catchphrase.
- Some older locations re-appear during the field trip segment:
- Nonny makes the lunch joke, ma-car-oni and cheese
- Other than the Wheels Go ‘Round and the story segment, Nonny's glasses are a darker blue, more than any other episodes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.