FANDOM


  • Zap2it and The Futon Critic have the next episode to air, Gobble Gobble Guppies!, listed in their guides for the show! There aren't any descriptions available yet, but The Futon Critic states that it will air November 26th at 9:00am(EST). This episode is listed as the 23rd ep of Season 3 and will be the 18th episode of this Season to air.

    (Ignore the date in the first link below, it needs to be fixed.)

    http://www.zap2it.com/tv/bubble-guppies/episodes/SH013642490000

    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/bubble-guppies/listings/

    8 More episodes to go after this! I really hope we get more than one premiere in December. It seems like the Season won't end until late-Spring or early-Summer at this rate...

    The title seems to suggest that it's Thanksgiving based but maybe the entire episode will focus on all things Autumn. I think this will be the pumpkin patch pirate episode we've been told about. I'll keep you guys posted for any other info I find! If you guys find something before me, feel free to post it in here!

    What do you guys think this will be about? Let's discuss! :D

      Loading editor
    • Good news it makes sense for november being thanksgiving month. Sad news you: DeemaIsBestGuppy caught it right before we can. I'm doing my best to find new BG episodes but i only find news. You are just too good at finding out this stuff. Not that i hate you i'm just jealous. ;(

        Loading editor
    • Well it's good that there'll be new episodes. But I don't think I will be able to see it, what with my lack of cash for cable. But then again, we might get it back on. I guess I'll just have to see.

      On a slighly more positive note,if this will be Thanksgiving themed, they should have the guppies dress as little pilgrims. Cuz that'll be SO cute.

        Loading editor
    • Emoinuyasha9 wrote: Good news it makes sense for november being thanksgiving month. Sad news you: DeemaIsBestGuppy caught it right before we can. I'm doing my best to find new BG episodes but i only find news. You are just too good at finding out this stuff. Not that i hate you i'm just jealous. ;(

      Well, I do check Zap2It about once a week or so. :P

      If you do happen to find something before I do, don't hesitate to post it. I had some help with the last batch of premieres.

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      If you do happen to find something before I do, don't hesitate to post it. I had some help with the last batch of premieres.

      Ok thanks :) phew

        Loading editor
    • I wondered if they'd actually make a Thanksgiving-themed episode. There are also lots of other holidays that episodes could be based off of, like St. Patrick's Day, 4th of July, etc.

        Loading editor
    • Hurray! New episode again! :D I'm so happy about it again! And the episode about the pumpkins?

        Loading editor
    • DeboraGuppysFan2014 wrote: And the episode about the pumpkins?

      Maybe.

        Loading editor
    • Zap2it has a description up!

      When Molly and Gil discover the pumpkin patch is empty, their turkey friend leads them on a hunt.

      Yeah, this is definitely the pirate ep. And it sounds like it has even more of a Thanksgiving theme. We'll just have to wait and see!

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      Zap2it has a description up!
      When Molly and Gil discover the pumpkin patch is empty, their turkey friend leads them on a hunt.

      Yeah, this is definitely the pirate ep. And it sounds like it has even more of a Thanksgiving theme. We'll just have to wait and see!

      Do you think the episode about the pumpkins will tomorrow or in November?

        Loading editor
    • DeboraGuppysFan2014 wrote: Do you think the episode about the pumpkins will tomorrow or in November?

      November, the Zap2it date is wrong.

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      DeboraGuppysFan2014 wrote: Do you think the episode about the pumpkins will tomorrow or in November?

      November, the Zap2it date is wrong.

      Oh, of what day from November can have the pumpkin episode?

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote: Zap2it has a description up!

      When Molly and Gil discover the pumpkin patch is empty, their turkey friend leads them on a hunt.

      Yeah, this is definitely the pirate ep. And it sounds like it has even more of a Thanksgiving theme. We'll just have to wait and see!

      A turkey huh? We haven't seen a turkey on this show before. That oughta bee interesting. God, I hope my cable will be on by then.

        Loading editor
    • DeboraGuppysFan2014 wrote: Oh, of what day from November can have the pumpkin episode?

      DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      The Futon Critic states that it will air November 26th.
        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      DeboraGuppysFan2014 wrote: Oh, of what day from November can have the pumpkin episode?

      DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      The Futon Critic states that it will air November 26th.

      The "Gobble Gobble Guppies!" episode?

        Loading editor
    • DeboraGuppysFan2014 wrote: The "Gobble Gobble Guppies!" episode?

      Yes! XD

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      DeboraGuppysFan2014 wrote: The "Gobble Gobble Guppies!" episode?

      Yes! XD

      Sorry to ask you a thousand times because I was in doubt about this, what is the name of the episode that comes after the pumpkin patch?

        Loading editor
    • DeboraGuppysFan2014 wrote: Sorry to ask you a thousand times because I was in doubt about this, what is the name of the episode that comes after the pumpkin patch?

      Technically, Swimtastic Check-Up! comes after this episode since it's the 24th episode of Season 3, but the episodes are not aired in order.

      Debora...please, please, PLEASE do not ask me anymore questions about what episode comes next. I don't know how Nickelodeon plans on airing them, I can only guess. Whenever I do find a new episode, I make a thread about it. If it's been a while since I've made a thread about an episode, that means there isn't going to be a new episode at the moment.

      If you want to know what's left of this Season, look at this thread: http://bubbleguppies.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Barnacles1or2/Season_3_Spoliers

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      DeboraGuppysFan2014 wrote: Sorry to ask you a thousand times because I was in doubt about this, what is the name of the episode that comes after the pumpkin patch?

      Technically, Swimtastic Check-Up! comes after this episode since it's the 24th episode of Season 3, but the episodes are not aired in order.

      Debora...please, please, PLEASE do not ask me anymore questions about what episode comes next. I don't know how Nickelodeon plans on airing them, I can only guess. Whenever I do find a new episode, I make a thread about it. If it's been a while since I've made a thread about an episode, that means there isn't going to be a new episode at the moment.

      If you want to know what's left of this Season, look at this thread: http://bubbleguppies.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Barnacles1or2/Season_3_Spoliers

      Oh, okay this is the last question..

        Loading editor
    • I found something about the dance song for this episode!

      One of the voice actresses from the L.A. Dub posted a picture of her recording a song from what I'm pretty sure is this episode. It looks like Gil is going to take the lead.

        Loading editor
    • What? The gil looks stylish with this scenario dance, this episode talks about Christmas? I think not! The voice actress of Latin America are voicing it? Perhaps, that picture is awesome!

        Loading editor
    • Now that I think about it, since it is an Autumn episode, the kids (and maybe Mr. Grouper) might dress up in long-sleeved shirts, jackets or sweaters for most of the episode. The clothes Gil is wearing in that link I posted might be what he'll wear out of the dance song segment too. That would be neat! Changing things around a bit. They usually dress up when they're pretending or during the field trip segments.

      DeboraGuppysFan2014 wrote:
      What? The gil looks stylish with this scenario dance, this episode talks about Christmas? I think not! The voice actress of Latin America are voicing it? Perhaps, that picture is awesome!

      This has to be from GGG, there's a leaf in the background. If it isn't...I'll be surprised. o_0

      Miriam Aguilar is a voice actress for the Latin American Spanish dub. She's wasn't recording the original version of the song.

        Loading editor
    • Nick Jr. is airing a fall promo with scenes from of all their November premieres! I found a video but it's low quality.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBFFyLqHFG4

      It looks like they're wearing hoodies! And that's one strong turkey...I'll keep looking around to see if there's a higher quality video!

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      Nick Jr. is airing a fall promo with scenes from of all their November premieres! I found a video but it's low quality.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBFFyLqHFG4

      It looks like they're wearing hoodies! And that's one strong turkey...I'll keep looking around to see if there's a higher quality video!

      OMG thanks :DD What's name the Song Pop and the Dance Pop from that new episode?

        Loading editor
    • I found some activities based on the episode!

      Thanksgiving Activity

      Thanksgiving Bunting

      Spoilers!

      • They're not wearing hoodies...they're wearing sweaters!
      • It looks like Oona and Nonny will be the main characters in the adventure segment! And they're dressed up as squirrels! 8D

      I also found an extended description of the episode:

      Bubble Guppies “Gobble Gobble Guppies” – Wednesday, Nov. 26, at 9 a.m. Molly and Gil discover all of the pumpkins are missing when they go to the pumpkin patch. Their turkey friend Giblet leads them on a harvest hunt to find the culprits--the pumpkin patch pirates!

      http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/11/11/nickelodeon-serves-up-original-programming-thanksgiving-week-including-santa-hunters-halo-awards/326345/

      It's officially confirmed!

      I can't find a video clip yet, but there should be one soon! I'll keep looking!

        Loading editor
    • Awesome! I hope can have it in Portuguese! with the horrible voices x_x So BAD!!

        Loading editor
    • (Thank for telling me about this, Natalie!)

      A preview for the episode is in Nick Jr.'s video section! It's over 4 minutes long and it has the pop song!

      http://www.nickjr.com/kids-videos/bubble-guppies-videos.html

      Spoilers and Things!

      • The green plants aren't as vibrant here, their green color is a bit more toned down. That's a nice touch with it being fall 'n' all.
      • I had a feeling the Pirate Lobster would come back for this episode. And he's a pumpkin farmer. xD
      • This is one of the 5 episodes in the gap between Bubble Scrubbies! and Swimtastic Check-Up!, so Mr. G's voice still sounds off. I'll be sure to check the credits again...this is so weird, I really want to know what happened...
      • THAT POP SONG! THAT SYNTH! THOSE LEAVES! THE VOICES OVERLAPPING! GAAAAAAH! Has there ever been this much synth in a pop song before? It felt sorta like an 80's song. xD I LOVE IT!

      Nine more days left!

        Loading editor
    • Set your alarm clocks! Set your DVRs! Just a friendly reminder that this episode premieres tomorrow at 9:00am(EST) on Nickelodeon's main channel! There will also another airing at 11:30am(EST).

      I found an article that has a screenshot of Giblet and Deema:

      http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2014/11/nickelodeon-usa-serves-up-fall-feast-of.html?m=1

      This screenshot is also on Nick's press site. "Gobble Gobble Turkey"? I wonder if that was the original name of the episode...or maybe it has something to do with what's going on in the scene. We'll find out soon enough!

      Here's a comparasion of the green plants in GGG and how they normally look:

      A nice subtle touch to add to the feel of the episode. Reminds me of what was done in Haunted House Party!
        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      Set your alarm clocks! Set your DVRs! Just a friendly reminder that this episode premiere tomorrow at 9:00am(EST) on Nickelodeon's main channel! There will also another airing at 11:30am(EST).

      I found an article that has a screenshot of Giblet and Deema:

      http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2014/11/nickelodeon-usa-serves-up-fall-feast-of.html?m=1

      This screenshot is also in Nick's press site. "Gobble Gobble Turkey"? I wonder if that was the original name of the episode...or maybe it has something to go with what's going on in the scene. We'll find out soon enough!

      Here's a comparasion of the green plants in GGG and how they normally look:

      A nice subtle touch to add to the feel of the episode. Reminds me of what was done in Haunted House Party!

      </div>

      Wow :) it gonna be awesome. :D

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      A nice subtle touch to add to the feel of the episode. Reminds me of what was done in Haunted House Party!

      </div>

      I don't get it

        Loading editor
    • Emoinuyasha9 wrote: I don't get it

      The scenery colors are slightly different in GGG, mainly the shade of green used. It's a bit duller than normal, it has a more yellow tint added.

      I was saying the color change in the scenery reminded me of a similar thing that was done in HHP, where the colors were darker outside, like it was about to rain.

      Do you get it now? ._.

        Loading editor
    • what's GGG?

        Loading editor
    • Emoinuyasha9 wrote: what's GGG?

      The episode this thread is about.

        Loading editor
    • The description on my service said that there is a pumpkin theif and so Molly, Gil, and the turkey go out to find the guilty party. I think its the pirates. Why else would they have all those pumpkin pies?

        Loading editor
    • GTessari5829 wrote: The description on my service said that there is a pumpkin theif and so Molly, Gil, and the turkey go out to find the guilty party. I think its the pirates. Why else would they have all those pumpkin pies?

      It is, maybe not the pirates we've already seen but a different group:

      Bubble Guppies “Gobble Gobble Guppies” – Wednesday, Nov. 26, at 9 a.m. Molly and Gil discover all of the pumpkins are missing when they go to the pumpkin patch. Their turkey friend Giblet leads them on a harvest hunt to find the culprits--the pumpkin patch pirates!

      http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/11/11/nickelodeon-serves-up-original-programming-thanksgiving-week-including-santa-hunters-halo-awards/326345/ </div>

        Loading editor
    • I saw it and I loved it!

      • It was partly Thanksgiving-based. It was more about general Autumn things.
      • The guppies were wearing sweaters and vests (sleeve-less jackets?) for most of the episode.
      • The concept for the Deema segment was perfecto.
      • NO, THE LUNCH JOKE WASN'T MACARONI AND CHEESE CALM DOWN, GOSH.
      • I loved the agonist in the adventure segment. xD
      • New dance instrumental!
      • Polly the parrot was nowhere to be seen. O_o

      I'll say more whenever I get to making my review.

        Loading editor
    • Amazing! I want to see in the Portuguese!

        Loading editor
    • ya Quiero Que Este la Cancion Por Que Soy Su Gran Fan De Esta Serie Por Eso Estoy Haciendo algo Por Ella Pero Es Secreto

        Loading editor
    • FALSE ALARM!

        Loading editor
    • Amazingdudke123344 wrote:
      FALSE ALARM!

      lolwut

        Loading editor
    • Today I'll record at night because I was sleeping today and I did not record at 7am, sorry but I will post in my YouTube in Portuguese :)      

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.