FANDOM


  • Thats's right guys! We won't get to see just one episode next month...we get to see THREE!

    The Futon Critic and Zap2it has two more episode listed: A Dolphin is a Guppy's Best Friend!, the last Season 3 episode title to be revealed and The Glitter Games!, the second episode from Season 4!

    Looks like we don't have to wait for S4 episodes to start up in the Fall! Awesome! I can't find anything on TGG but a couple of small clips from ADiaGBF were teased in a Nick Jr. Music Mashup back in February. I'll be on the look out for episode descriptions and other updates. Feel free to contribute if you have any info to share too!

    Since Season 4 has an episode coming out, that means a new Season description will be on iTunes and elsewhere! I'll definitely look out for that! 8D

    Are you excited for Season 4?! What do you think Glitter Games is about? When do you think Fruit Camp will finally air? LET'S DISCUSS!

      Loading editor
    • IT GONNA BE NICE! OMG THE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE AND MORE MORE NEW EPISODES! Glitter Games it GONNA be good! Fruit Camp...? Uhhhh, dunno.

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote:
      IT GONNA BE NICE! OMG THE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE AND MORE MORE NEW EPISODES! Glitter Games it GONNA be good! Fruit Camp...? Uhhhh, dunno.

      Oh my gord. xDDD

        Loading editor
    • Awesome :D

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      RaryPieSweet wrote:
      IT GONNA BE NICE! OMG THE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE AND MORE MORE NEW EPISODES! Glitter Games it GONNA be good! Fruit Camp...? Uhhhh, dunno.
      Oh my gord. xDDD

      Hehehe, I CAN'T wait to watch the three episodes and LAUGH A LOT! xDDDDD

        Loading editor
    • Season 4 Sweet. just that and then Season 5 and then a 5th anniversary. that's right i'm that confident

        Loading editor
    • Oh my gosh...I just realized...what if TGG is the RuPearl episode?! 8O

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      Oh my gosh...I just realized...what if TGG is the RuPearl episode?! 8O

      Sorry to comment in the Emo's post in this thread. Maybe yes, just MAKIIING sure.. Really?! I didn't knew that! :OO

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      Thats's right guys! We won't get to see just one episode next month...we get to see THREE!

      The Futon Critic and Zap2it has two more episode listed: A Dolphin is a Guppy's Best Friend!, the last Season 3 episode title to be revealed and The Glitter Games!, the second episode from Season 4!

      Looks like we don't have to wait for S4 episodes to start up in the Fall! Awesome! I can't find anything on TGG but a couple of small clips from were teased in a Nick Jr. Music Mashup back in February. I'll be on the look out for episode descriptions and other updates. Feel free to contribute if you have any info to share too!

      Since Season 4 has an episode coming out, that means a new Season description will be on iTunes and elsewhere! I'll definitely look out for that! 8D

      Are you excited for Season 4?! What do you think Glitter Games is about? When do you think Fruit Camp will finally air? LET'S DISCUSS!

      Glitter Games? Sounds like Hunger Games.

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote:

      Glitter Games? Sounds like Hunger Games.

      Well who doesn't like Glitter?

        Loading editor
    • Emoinuyasha9 wrote:
      RainbowDash8 wrote:

      Glitter Games? Sounds like Hunger Games.

      Well who doesn't like Glitter?

      I like Glitter!

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote: Glitter Games? Sounds like Hunger Games.

      That may be the point; it could be a parody! That would be cool! :D

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      RainbowDash8 wrote: Glitter Games? Sounds like Hunger Games.

      That may be the point; it could be a parody! That would be cool! :D

      More than 20% cooler!

        Loading editor
    • Someone, voulnteer as tribute!! Hunger Games references all the way.

      • puts up three fingers*   Do, do, do, do

      More references lel

        Loading editor
    • yay!

        Loading editor
    • If the Glitter Games doesn't have Deema as the main character, I'm going to be furious xD.

      However, a title like that makes me curious of what the theme of the episode will be.

        Loading editor
    • OonaxNonners wrote: If the Glitter Games doesn't have Deema as the main character, I'm going to be furious xD.

      However, a title like that makes me curious of what the theme of the episode will be.

      Ha! It should! :D

      My guess is maybe something art or fashion related.

        Loading editor
    • OonaxNonners wrote:
      If the Glitter Games doesn't have Deema as the main character

      Good i'm glad :)

        Loading editor
    • Emoinuyasha9 wrote:

      Good i'm glad :)

      She said IF Deema wasn't a main character, she never specifically revealed who the leads would be.

        Loading editor
    • OonaxNonners wrote:
      If the Glitter Games doesn't have Deema as the main character, I'm going to be furious xD.

      However, a title like that makes me curious of what the theme of the episode will be.

      I hope Molly and Gil aren't the main characters...ugh...

        Loading editor
    • SirHighAwesomeParty wrote:

      She said IF Deema wasn't a main character, she never specifically revealed who the leads would be.

      Ohhhhh well i hope NOT

        Loading editor
    • Emoinuyasha9 wrote:

      Ohhhhh well i hope NOT

      OK, what is your deal?! What do you have against Deema anyways?!

        Loading editor
    • SirHighAwesomeParty wrote:

      OK, what is your deal?! What do you have against Deema anyways?!

      Her voice she sounds like she talks too much

        Loading editor
    • SirHighAwesomeParty wrote:
      Emoinuyasha9 wrote:

      Ohhhhh well i hope NOT

      OK, what is your deal?! What do you have against Deema anyways?!

      Yeah. I don't see what's wrong with her. 

        Loading editor
    • Apparently, Deema's not allowed to have any episode as a main character because Emo doesn't like her...

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      Apparently, Deema's not allowed to have any episode as a main character because Emo doesn't like her...

      Um......Logic, I guess? :S

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      Apparently, Deema's not allowed to have any episode as a main character because Emo doesn't like her...

      Wat?

        Loading editor
    • "Her voice sounds like she talks too much".

      How does one - Okay, anyways....

      I'm surprised they're giving us this episode. But watch them give us this and one episode in June, and then put the rest of the season on hold for the fall xD. I know Nickelodeon too well.

        Loading editor
    • OonaxNonners wrote:
      "Her voice sounds like she talks too much".

      How does one - Okay, anyways....

      I'm surprised they're giving us this episode. But watch them give us this and one episode in June, and then put the rest of the season on hold for the fall xD. I know Nickelodeon too well.

      Eeeyup.

        Loading editor
    • OonaxNonners wrote: "Her voice sounds like she talks too much".

      How does one - Okay, anyways....

      I'm surprised they're giving us this episode. But watch them give us this and one episode in June, and then put the rest of the season on hold for the fall xD. I know Nickelodeon too well.

      I don't get it either...

      And yeah, that sounds pretty accurate. XD

        Loading editor
    • eeeyup.

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      Apparently, Deema's not allowed to have any episode as a main character because Emo doesn't like her...

      @Deema: Ohhhhhhh. Of what character will appear in this episode?

        Loading editor
    • hmmm...

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      Apparently, Deema's not allowed to have any episode as a main character because Emo doesn't like her...
      /
        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy
      DeemaIsBestGuppy removed this reply because:
      23:01, May 2, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Does anyone know how many episodes they're going to make for Season 4? 20 or 26?

        Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote:
      Does anyone know how many episodes they're going to make for Season 4? 20 or 26?

      I hope 20.

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote:
      Bigteddy wrote:
      Does anyone know how many episodes they're going to make for Season 4? 20 or 26?
      I hope 20.

      Me too

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote:

      @Deema: Ohhhhhhh. Of what character will appear in this episode?


      I was being sarcastic. Deema is sure to appear in the episode, but whether she will be featured as the main character is currently unknown.

      RainbowDash8 wrote:

      Bigteddy wrote:
      Does anyone know how many episodes they're going to make for Season 4? 20 or 26?

      I hope 20.

      There hasn't been anything officially released about that but 20-26 sounds about right.

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet
      RaryPieSweet removed this reply because:
      Repeat reply
      01:26, May 1, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      I was being sarcastic. Deema is sure to appear in the episode, but whether she will be featured as the main character is currently unknown.

      I hope it should be, I hope I'm right that guppys stay with super heroes clothing pop song and dance pop, it just popped it in my mind, maybe I'm right. Maybe..

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote:
      DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      I was being sarcastic. Deema is sure to appear in the episode, but whether she will be featured as the main character is currently unknown.

      I hope it should be, I hope I'm right that guppys stay with super heroes clothing pop song and dance pop, it just popped it in my mind, maybe I'm right. Maybe..

      Speaking of pop songs, I want someone besides Molly to do one.

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote:
      RaryPieSweet wrote:
      DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      I was being sarcastic. Deema is sure to appear in the episode, but whether she will be featured as the main character is currently unknown.

      I hope it should be, I hope I'm right that guppys stay with super heroes clothing pop song and dance pop, it just popped it in my mind, maybe I'm right. Maybe..
      Speaking of pop songs, I want someone besides Molly to do one.

      Me too.

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote:
      RainbowDash8 wrote:
      RaryPieSweet wrote:
      DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      I was being sarcastic. Deema is sure to appear in the episode, but whether she will be featured as the main character is currently unknown.

      I hope it should be, I hope I'm right that guppys stay with super heroes clothing pop song and dance pop, it just popped it in my mind, maybe I'm right. Maybe..
      Speaking of pop songs, I want someone besides Molly to do one.
      Me too.

      Yeah, you agreed with me. It's not like I don't want Molly to do the pop songs anymore. It just gets tiring when it's the same guppy doing the same thing every episode.

        Loading editor
    • Wait. Won't Season 3 end with 25 episode? I counted.

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      Thats's right guys! We won't get to see just one episode next month...we get to see THREE!

      The Futon Critic and Zap2it has two more episode listed: A Dolphin is a Guppy's Best Friend!, the last Season 3 episode title to be revealed and The Glitter Games!, the second episode from Season 4!

      Looks like we don't have to wait for S4 episodes to start up in the Fall! Awesome! I can't find anything on TGG but a couple of small clips from were teased in a Nick Jr. Music Mashup back in February. I'll be on the look out for episode descriptions and other updates. Feel free to contribute if you have any info to share too!

      Since Season 4 has an episode coming out, that means a new Season description will be on iTunes and elsewhere! I'll definitely look out for that! 8D

      Are you excited for Season 4?! What do you think Glitter Games is about? When do you think Fruit Camp will finally air? LET'S DISCUSS!

      @Deema: I found an small clip also from "Nick Jr. Music Mashup" it was from ADISGBF or ADGBF or maybe TGG. What do you think of this screenshot?
      Hey

      Here's the screenshot

        Loading editor
    • So Glitter games would be a game where whoever isn't covered in glitter by the end of about 20 days would win?

        Loading editor
    • uhhh...

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote: @Deema: I found an small clip also from "Nick Jr. Music Mashup" it was from ADISGBF or ADGBF or maybe TGG. What do you think of this screenshot?
      Hey

      Here's the screenshot

      That would be from the dolphin episode, for upon further inspection, I saw dolphin drawings on the wall

        Loading editor
    • SirHighAwesomeParty wrote:
      RaryPieSweet wrote: @Deema: I found an small clip also from "Nick Jr. Music Mashup" it was from ADISGBF or ADGBF or maybe TGG. What do you think of this screenshot?
      Hey

      Here's the screenshot

      That would be from the dolphin episode, for upon further inspection, I saw dolphin drawings on the wall

      I was thinking the same, me too, I saw the dolphin drawing.

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote:
      SirHighAwesomeParty wrote:
      RaryPieSweet wrote: @Deema: I found an small clip also from "Nick Jr. Music Mashup" it was from ADISGBF or ADGBF or maybe TGG. What do you think of this screenshot?
      Hey

      Here's the screenshot

      That would be from the dolphin episode, for upon further inspection, I saw dolphin drawings on the wall
      I was thinking the same, me too, I saw the dolphin drawing.

      Agreed!

        Loading editor
    • The epsisode descriptions are up on Zap2it now!

      A Dolphin Is a Guppy's Best Friend!

      Molly, Gil and the Guppies must lead a baby dolphin named Buddy to his surprise birthday party.


      The Glitter Games!

      Molly helps a princess-in-training with her manners, and together they become princesses.


      We get to see a birthday episode! I was wondering if there would be one of those. And TGG seems like a Molly episode...heh, the plot made me think of Sofia the First. xD I wonder what species the princess will be...

      RaryPieSweet wrote: @Deema: I found an small clip also from "Nick Jr. Music Mashup" it was from ADISGBF or ADGBF or maybe TGG. What do you think of this screenshot?
      Hey

      Here's the screenshot


      I took a screenshot of that clip back when the mashup was released. I was surprised clips from that episode were added. Nick may have originally wanted it to air earlier.

        Loading editor
    • eh...

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote:
      eh...

      "Eh" what? :/

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      RaryPieSweet wrote: @Deema: I found an small clip also from "Nick Jr. Music Mashup" it was from ADISGBF or ADGBF or maybe TGG. What do you think of this screenshot?
      Hey

      Here's the screenshot


      I took a screenshot of that clip back when the mashup was released. I was surprised clips from that episode were added. Nick may have originally wanted it to air earlier.

      Oh

        Loading editor
    • hm..

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      The epsisode descriptions are up on Zap2it now!

      A Dolphin Is a Guppy's Best Friend!

      Molly, Gil and the Guppies must lead a baby dolphin named Buddy to his surprise birthday party.


      The Glitter Games!

      Molly helps a princess-in-training with her manners, and together they become princesses.


      We get to see a birthday episode! I was wondering if there would be one of those. And TGG seems like a Molly episode...heh, the plot made me think of Sophia the First. xD I wonder what species the princess will be...
      • Sofia

      This episode of TGG this gonna be awesome and cute! This season 4, better. I've seen Sofia the First in some time, days or months, interesting show.

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote:
      DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      The epsisode descriptions are up on Zap2it now!

      A Dolphin Is a Guppy's Best Friend!

      Molly, Gil and the Guppies must lead a baby dolphin named Buddy to his surprise birthday party.


      The Glitter Games!

      Molly helps a princess-in-training with her manners, and together they become princesses.


      We get to see a birthday episode! I was wondering if there would be one of those. And TGG seems like a Molly episode...heh, the plot made me think of Sophia the First. xD I wonder what species the princess will be...
      • Sofia

      This episode of TGG this gonna be awesome and cute! This season 4, better. I've seen Sofia the First in some time, days or months, interesting show.

      Wasn't Molly already a princess?

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote:

      Wasn't Molly already a princess?

      Of course! Molly will be a princess, maybe.

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote:

      Wasn't Molly already a princess?

      She's pretened to be a princess once, in the song "Our Great Play" but she's never been an actual princess. There is also the Queen of the Beach title she recieved in The Beach Ball!. Maybe that's what you were thinking of.

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      RainbowDash8 wrote:

      Wasn't Molly already a princess?

      She's pretened to be a princess once, in the song "Our Great Play" but she's never been an actual princess. There is also the Queen of the Beach title she recieved in The Beach Ball!. Maybe that's what you were thinking of.

      I was thinking about the beach episode.

        Loading editor
    • Yay! Glitter!

        Loading editor
    • SuperstarMolly wrote:
      Yay! Glitter!

      So, Writers, when are you gonna make an episode about rainbows? Rainbows are better than glitter!

        Loading editor
    • Bubble Guppies needs a Mother's Day Special as well.

        Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote:
      Bubble Guppies needs a Mother's Day Special as well.

      I agree with you!

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote:
      Bigteddy wrote:
      Bubble Guppies needs a Mother's Day Special as well.
      I agree with you!

      Same.

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote:
      RaryPieSweet wrote:
      Bigteddy wrote:
      Bubble Guppies needs a Mother's Day Special as well.
      I agree with you!
      Same.

      Heck yeah, we could finally see their mothers!!!

        Loading editor
    • SuperstarMolly wrote:
      RainbowDash8 wrote:
      RaryPieSweet wrote:
      Bigteddy wrote:
      Bubble Guppies needs a Mother's Day Special as well.
      I agree with you!
      Same.
      Heck yeah, we could finally see their mothers!!!

      So, I also agree with you!

        Loading editor
    • SuperstarMolly wrote: Heck yeah, we could finally see their mothers!!!

      NO NO NO NOT YET NOT YET. I mean we want to but to me not yet please not yet

        Loading editor
    • Emoinuyasha9 wrote:

      SuperstarMolly wrote: Heck yeah, we could finally see their mothers!!!

      NO NO NO NOT YET NOT YET. I mean we want to but to me not yet please not yet

      Dude calm down, is just a theory, nothing is written yet....

      And... if they decide to make an episode about parents, you can't do anything about it, you can't stop the producers...

        Loading editor
    • I'm a bit iffy about seeing the parents of the Bubble Guppies.

        Loading editor
    • Alan The Eng Dude 05 wrote:
      Emoinuyasha9 wrote:

      SuperstarMolly wrote: Heck yeah, we could finally see their mothers!!!

      NO NO NO NOT YET NOT YET. I mean we want to but to me not yet please not yet
      Dude calm down, is just a theory, nothing is written yet....

      And... if they decide to make an episode about parents, you can't do anything about it, you can't stop the producers...

      I'd like to have an episode about parents.

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote:

      I'd like to have an episode about parents.

      I agree with you.

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote:
      RainbowDash8 wrote:

      I'd like to have an episode about parents.

      I agree with you.

      Speaking of that, I wonder if they're alive...

        Loading editor
    • Alan The Eng Dude 05 wrote: if they decide to make an episode about parents, you can't do anything about it, you can't stop the producers...

      Well ok but not Gil's mom though

        Loading editor
    • Emoinuyasha9 wrote:
      Alan The Eng Dude 05 wrote: if they decide to make an episode about parents, you can't do anything about it, you can't stop the producers...
      Well ok but not Gil's mom though

      What? Gil's mom?

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote:

      What? Gil's mom?

      I gave him a backstory that's why

        Loading editor
    • Emoinuyasha9 wrote:
      RainbowDash8 wrote:

      What? Gil's mom?

      I gave him a backstory that's why

      Oh.

        Loading editor
    • Dude, I'd personally love to see their parents!!!!

        Loading editor
    • They should do another episode talking about the three meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. And should focus on one character who runs out of energy when he/she forgets to eat one important meal...Breakfast. And I think that character should be Deema! She's always full of energy. What would it be like if she ran out of energy for not eating breakfast.

        Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote:
      They should do another episode talking about the three meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. And should focus on one character who runs out of energy when he/she forgets to eat one important meal...Breakfast. And I think that character should be Deema!

      She already was a main character in the Grumpfish Special, and we still have Fruit Camp to wait for. What else do you want from her that relates to food?

        Loading editor
    • It was just an opinion of mine!

        Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote:
      They should do another episode talking about the three meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. And should focus on one character who runs out of energy when he/she forgets to eat one important meal...Breakfast. And I think that character should be Deema!

      I agree with you! Are you sure that will have this episode?

        Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote: They should do another episode talking about the three meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. And should focus on one character who runs out of energy when he/she forgets to eat one important meal...Breakfast. And I think that character should be Deema!

      There is an upcoming Season 4 episode with a song called "In the Kitchen" so maybe you're on to something! :D

        Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote:
      They should do another episode talking about the three meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. And should focus on one character who runs out of energy when he/she forgets to eat one important meal...Breakfast. And I think that character should be Deema!

      Oh, I'd love to see that.

        Loading editor
    • Oh good. :)

        Loading editor
    • It GOOOONNA be GOOOD, GREEEEAT, FINTASTIIIC talking about the three meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!!!! ★☆★

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote:
      It GOOOONNA be GOOOD, GREEEEAT, FINTASTIIIC talking about the three meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!!!! ★☆★

      Yeah!

        Loading editor
    • They should do some episodes about the different body systems.

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote: They should do some episodes about the different body systems.

      They did that! Watch Swimtastic Check-Up!

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote:
      RaryPieSweet wrote:
      It GOOOONNA be GOOOD, GREEEEAT, FINTASTIIIC talking about the three meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!!!! ★☆★
      Yeah!

      Of course :-)

        Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote:

      RainbowDash8 wrote: They should do some episodes about the different body systems.

      They did that! Watch Swimtastic Check-Up!

      That episode just focuses mainly on the heart, lungs, and stomach.

        Loading editor
    • You're a princess! I'm a princess! We're all princesses!*

      • Princess dress includes glitter bomb!
        Loading editor
    • PrimadonnaGURL wrote:
      You're a princess! I'm a princess! We're all princesses!*
      • Princess dress includes glitter bomb!

      Yay!

        Loading editor
    • PrimadonnaGURL wrote:
      You're a princess! I'm a princess! We're all princesses!*
      • Princess dress includes glitter bomb!

      Awesome.

        Loading editor
    • It's premiere week! Don't forget: ADIAGBF airs tomorrow at 11:00am (EST) and TGG airs on Thursday at 11:00am (EST)!

      The official Facebook fanpage posted about the upcoming premieres with a couple of screenshots!

      Toonzone has more detailed descriptions of the episodes:

      A Dolphin is a Guppy's Best Friend!

      Molly and Gil meet Buddy, a baby dolphin with the friendliest face in the sea! Today is Buddy's first birthday, and his pod is throwing him a surprise birthday party! Can Molly, Gil, and the rest of the Guppies lead Buddy to the party? This little dolphin is in for a big surprise!

      http://www.toonzone.net/schedule/episode.php?ID=46582


      The Glitter Games!

      Learn all about manners with the Guppies, as Molly helps aspiring princess Demanda get polite in time for the Glitter Games! Will they become true princesses together?

      http://www.toonzone.net/schedule/episode.php?ID=46602

      ...Demanda? LOOOOOOOOOOLmygosh. xD

      I lost track of time and forgot to lookout for any promos! Did anyone here see them? What did they look like?

      PrimadonnaGURL wrote: You're a princess! I'm a princess! We're all princesses!*

      • Princess dress includes glitter bomb!

      xD

        Loading editor
    • I can't wait!

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      It's premiere week! Don't forget: ADIAGBF airs tomorrow at 11:00am (EST) and TGG airs on Thursday at 11:00am (EST)!

      The official Facebook fanpage posted about the upcoming premieres with a couple of screenshots!

      Toonzone has more detailed descriptions of the episodes:


      A Dolphin is a Guppy's Best Friend!

      Molly and Gil meet Buddy, a baby dolphin with the friendliest face in the sea! Today is Buddy's first birthday, and his pod is throwing him a surprise birthday party! Can Molly, Gil, and the rest of the Guppies lead Buddy to the party? This little dolphin is in for a big surprise!

      http://www.toonzone.net/schedule/episode.php?ID=46582


      The Glitter Games!

      Learn all about manners with the Guppies, as Molly helps aspiring princess Demanda get polite in time for the Glitter Games! Will they become true princesses together?

      http://www.toonzone.net/schedule/episode.php?ID=46602

      ...Demanda? LOOOOOOOOOOLmygosh. xD

      I lost track of time and forgot to lookout for any promos! Did anyone here see them? What did they look like?

      They looks good 😊 yay princess!

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      It's premiere week! Don't forget: ADIAGBF airs tomorrow at 11:00am (EST) and TGG airs on Thursday at 11:00am (EST)!

      The official Facebook fanpage posted about the upcoming premieres with a couple of screenshots!

      Toonzone has more detailed descriptions of the episodes:

      A Dolphin is a Guppy's Best Friend!

      Molly and Gil meet Buddy, a baby dolphin with the friendliest face in the sea! Today is Buddy's first birthday, and his pod is throwing him a surprise birthday party! Can Molly, Gil, and the rest of the Guppies lead Buddy to the party? This little dolphin is in for a big surprise!

      http://www.toonzone.net/schedule/episode.php?ID=46582


      The Glitter Games!

      Learn all about manners with the Guppies, as Molly helps aspiring princess Demanda get polite in time for the Glitter Games! Will they become true princesses together?

      http://www.toonzone.net/schedule/episode.php?ID=46602

      ...Demanda? LOOOOOOOOOOLmygosh. xD

      I lost track of time and forgot to lookout for any promos! Did anyone here see them? What did they look like?


      PrimadonnaGURL wrote: You're a princess! I'm a princess! We're all princesses!*

      • Princess dress includes glitter bomb!
      xD

      Demanda? I see what they did there.

        Loading editor
    • Did anyone see the new episode today? I thought it was good:

      (I'm not sure when I'll get to reviews, so the information below will be spoiler-y)

      • I really liked the visuals for the pop song! The color scheme is similar to the ending for "On The Beach"
      Otb 11
      • This is the first time Oona has mentioned the star on her head. I found it kinda strange that she didn't call it her "star barrette" or something; I always assumed the star was a hair accessory...maybe it isn't?! o3o She just stuck it back on her head instead of clipping it back in...HMMMMMMMMMMMM???? (lol, I am not looking deep into that)
      • The lunch joke would make a great goodie bag for a birthday party. Somebody needs to make that! 8U
      • Heh, the Little Fish trolling Gil in the dolphin speak sketch. x)
      • That hilariously awkward moment when Mr. G remembered he was a fish after he stated that dolphins like to eat fish. I laughed so hard. xDDD Speaking of Mr. G, Fred Tatascore got better at doing his voice...I almost thought it was Tino Insana...that's kinda scary. o.o
      • I really loved the adventure segment! It was so punny and funny! Italian Sub because Italy and they're in a submarine...and since they're selling ice cream, and and an Italian Sub is a type of sandwich...ice cream...sandwich! Get it? Ehhhh? EHHHHHHHH?!
      • The dance song instrumental from "The Rake ‘Em Up Dance" returns and Gil is the lead singer.
      • I really love the different types of coral that started showing up in the scenery when Buddy lead them to his house! The look of his house is pretty neat too! When I first started watching the show, I was kinda disappointed that it didn't take the opportunity to focus on sea life topics. Now we get to see that type of episode!
      • It was nice surprise (ha) seeing Mr. Grumpfish, the Big Blue Fish and the Lobster Pirate again! Heh, I'm surprised Mr. Grouper and the other fish still showed up. I thought they'd be worried about Buddy and his family eating them. xDDD Maybe they left soon after. xD
      • Ha! The ending! xD

      Well, we got one more Season 3 episode left to air whenever Nick feels like premiering it, lol. I still think it might be June but yeah, that's just a guess...hopefully it will air in June so we won't have to wait for the fall to get here to see more episodes. That's already going to happen with the next Season! >.< Speaking of the new Season, I can't wait to lookout for all the new things! Here are some things to expect:

      • Gil will have a new voice actor (or voice actors). Jacob and Teddy might still voice Gil in the beginning of the Season, so we may not hear the new one(s) yet.
      • Goby will have a new voice actor (or voice actors). Again, his previous voice actor, Marleik, might still voice Goby in the beginning of the Season. so we may not hear the new one(s) yet.
      • The Little Fish will be played by Kayla Ericson. We may get to hear her voice in TGG.
      • All the remaining young actors might sound a bit deeper. For obvious resaons.
      • The theme song will sound a bit different. Because the voice actors always get swapped out when another has taken over the role.
      • The animation quality, lighting, effects, and etc. will further improve. That's what usually happens in animated shows later in their Seasons.
      • This Season will help verify whether Fred Tatascore has o-fish-ally (I had to do that) taken over the role of Mr. Grouper or not. I'm sorta leaning on "he took over the role and we'll never get an explanation". We'll see...

      There should be a promo for TGG somewhere in Nick Jr. scheduling. I'll be looking for it this time! You guys should too!

        Loading editor
    • I cant watch the new episodes. ;(

        Loading editor
    • BonnieIsBestBunny
      BonnieIsBestBunny removed this reply because:
      There's new.
      01:34, May 26, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • CatholicHavanese12 wrote:
      I cant watch the new episodes. ;(

      I missed another new episode.

        Loading editor
    • I caught the Glitter Games promo!

      • The kingdom from Sir Nonny The Nice! returns! Instead of it being centered around golf, it has the competing princesses in an obstacle course.
      • It almost sounded like Brianna Gentilella might have resumed her speaking role for Molly, but it was probably just Bailey with a maturer voice.
      • Demanda is a lobster with a Princess Leia hairdo. x) She also carries around a smartphone. xD
      • It sounds like we might get to hear Gil's new voice actor in this ep! Unless that was Goby's new voice I heard, lol.
      • Molly wears a very Disney's Cinderella-looking dress in one of the skits.

      I forgot to inclue this yesterday, but here's a screenshot the official Facebook fanpage posted from ADIAGBF the adventure segment.

      CatholicHavanese12 wrote:
      I cant watch the new episodes. ;(


      Why not?

      RainbowDash8 wrote: I missed another new episode.

      It'll probably air again after TGG.

        Loading editor
    • CatholicHavanese12 wrote:
      I cant watch the new episodes. ;(

      Try to watch on YouTube but not from NickJr Play.

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      I caught the Glitter Games promo!
      • The kingdom from Sir Nonny The Nice! returns! Instead of it being centered around golf, it has the competing princesses in an obstacle course.
      • It almost sounded like Brianna Gentilella might have resumed her speaking role for Molly, but it was probably just Bailey with a maturer voice.
      • Demanda is a lobster with a Princess Leia hairdo. x) She also carries around a smartphone. xD
      • It sounds like we might get to hear Gil's new voice actor in this ep! Unless that was Goby's new voice I heard, lol.
      • Molly wears a very Disney's Cinderella-looking dress in one of the skits.

      I forgot to inclue this yesterday, but here's a screenshot the official Facebook fanpage posted from ADIAGBF the adventure segment.

      Cool!

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote:
      CatholicHavanese12 wrote:
      I cant watch the new episodes. ;(
      Try to watch on YouTube but not from NickJr Play.

      It would be better if people did use Nick Jr. Play so they can help support the show for a small price. She could also try watching it when it ends up in Nick Jr.'s video section.

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      I caught the Glitter Games promo!
      • The kingdom from Sir Nonny The Nice! returns! Instead of it being centered around golf, it has the competing princesses in an obstacle course.
      • It almost sounded like Brianna Gentilella might have resumed her speaking role for Molly, but it was probably just Bailey with a maturer voice.
      • Demanda is a lobster with a Princess Leia hairdo. x) She also carries around a smartphone. xD
      • It sounds like we might get to hear Gil's new voice actor in this ep! Unless that was Goby's new voice I heard, lol.
      • Molly wears a very Disney's Cinderella-looking dress in one of the skits.

      I forgot to inclue this yesterday, but here's a screenshot the official Facebook fanpage posted from ADIAGBF the adventure segment.


      CatholicHavanese12 wrote:
      I cant watch the new episodes. ;(

      Why not?


      RainbowDash8 wrote: I missed another new episode.

      It'll probably air again after TGG.

      Cool.

        Loading editor
    • I'm gonna wait for it on YouTube. Oh yeah, and Deema I'm stuck at my Grandma's and I can't record the bubble guppies like I usually do, plus I have school.

        Loading editor
    • CatholicHavanese12 wrote:
      I'm gonna wait for it on YouTube. Oh yeah, and Deema I'm stuck at my Grandma's and I can't record the bubble guppies like I usually do, plus I have school.

      Oh.

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      A Dolphin Is a Guppy's Best Friend!

      Molly, Gil and the Guppies must lead a baby dolphin named Buddy to his surprise birthday party.

      Hopefully this Season 4 there will be a Birthday episode for either Nonny or Molly. As for this episode i'd say this would be an excellent reference (Kinda) to the movie Dolphan Tale.

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      RaryPieSweet wrote:
      CatholicHavanese12 wrote:
      I cant watch the new episodes. ;(
      Try to watch on YouTube but not from NickJr Play.
      It would be better if people did use Nick Jr. Play so they can help support the show for a small price. She could also try watching it when it ends up in Nick Jr.'s video section.

      I think it's the creators of Nick who are using Nick Jr. Play.

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote: I think it's the creators of Nick who are using Nick Jr. Play.

      It is: The Nick Jr. Play account is connected with Google Play, a web store that sells the episodes legally.

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      RaryPieSweet wrote: I think it's the creators of Nick who are using Nick Jr. Play.

      It is: The Nick Jr. Play account is connected with Google Play, a web store that sells the episodes legally.

      Unfortunately it is not available in my country, is also available in Italy because the Italian Bubble Guppies spoke to me. Why Nick Jr. Play is not available in my country?

        Loading editor
    • So I just saw the new Bubble Guppies episode The Glitter Games and Gil has a new voice actor and no longer voiced by Jacob Bertrand. Grace Kaufman (Deema) and Brianna Gentilella (Molly) got to lead the pop song

        Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote:
      So I just saw the new Bubble Guppies episode The Glitter Games and Gil has a new voice actor and no longer voiced by Jacob Bertrand. Grace Kaufman (Deema) and Brianna Gentilella (Molly) got to lead the pop song

      Wow.

        Loading editor
    • Emoinuyasha9 wrote:
      DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:

      A Dolphin Is a Guppy's Best Friend!

      Molly, Gil and the Guppies must lead a baby dolphin named Buddy to his surprise birthday party.

      Hopefully this Season 4 there will be a Birthday episode for either Nonny or Molly. As for this episode i'd say this would be an excellent reference (Kinda) to the movie Dolphan Tale.

      They should have a birthday episode for one of the guppies.

        Loading editor
    • Guess what guys....

      Deema sings the pop song in TGG!

        Loading editor
    • OonaxNonners wrote:
      Guess what guys....

      Deema sings the pop song in TGG!

      Wow, cool 👏

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote:
      OonaxNonners wrote:
      Guess what guys....

      Deema sings the pop song in TGG!

      Wow, cool 👏

      Glad it's not Molly this time.

        Loading editor
    • I watched it earlier!

      • I heard the theme song differences but for some reason, they became more apparent in the reprise. I could hear Gil's voice more...maybe it was mixed a little differently the first time? I dunno, maybe it's just me.
      • All the new voices I mentioned in my last post are in this episode!
        • The mysterious new Gil voice we heard in the Bubble Scrubbies game belongs to...Jay Gragnani!
        • Goby is now played by Issac Brown!
        • Michael Rubin, one of the show's musicians, played the Musician! (I don't know what his actual name was but I'll just call him that. Was he a small lobster or a jumbo shrimp?)
        • And guess who's back this Season? Tino Insana! :D
        • I was wrong about Brianna resuming her speaking role. Everyone else has their Season 3 voices.
      • “Let’s sing about it!” has definitely become a catchphrase
      • And yes! It's true! While Molly did have a part of the pop song, Deema mainly lead it! I was wondering if she was going to sing the pop song due to the screenshot that was released but I had my doubts because well... you know.
      • Ha! The Princess is Right...like The Price is Right. It was cool to see the game show styled segment return. And to be combined with the video game styled segment!
      • This lunch joke would also make a good treat to have at a party. Heck, most of the lunch jokes would!
      • I'm making it part of my headcanon that Mr. Grouper is partially cuddlefish. Did you see the way he distorted his dorsal fin?!
      • I found a goof! Deema’s wearing her princess outfit when they swim outside!
      • The Pretzel Quatal from Super Shrimptennial Celebration! returns!
      • New dance song!!!
      • Where's the King? And Sir Mulligan? Were either of them in the crowd? I didn't see them.
      • I didn't notice a big difference in the animation quality, but I wanna say the frame rate seemed a little bit slower. I have to watch more of the Season to really spot things out. Maybe they're really subtle...I didn't expect things to look too different anyway; S3 quality already looked really good. x3

      Did you guys notice any other differences?

        Loading editor
    • @Deema, the new season sounds great. Could someone please link me when it spills into YouTube? I think that the other guppies might luckily get attention. I don't really mind how much attention Gil Gets. It's just Molly, doe....

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      I watched it earlier!
      • I heard the theme song differences but for some reason, they became more apparent in the reprise. I could hear Gil's voice more...maybe it was mixed a little differently the first time? I dunno, maybe it's just me.
      • All the new voices I mentioned in my last post are in this episode!
        • The mysterious new Gil voice we heard in the Bubble Scrubbies game belongs to...Jay Gragnani!
        • Goby is now played by Issac Brown!
        • Michael Rubin, one of the show's musicians, played the Musician! (I don't know what his actual name was but I'll just call him that. Was he a small lobster or a jumbo shrimp?)
        • And guess who's back this Season? Tino Insana! :D
        • I was wrong about Brianna resuming her speaking role. Everyone else has their Season 3 voices.
      • “Let’s sing about it!” has definitely become a catchphrase
      • And yes! It's true! While Molly did have a part of the pop song, Deema mainly lead it! I was wondering if she was going to sing the pop song due to the screenshot that was released but I had my doubts because well... you know.
      • Ha! The Princess is Right...like The Price is Right. It was cool to see the game show styled segment return. And to be combined with the video game styled segment!
      • This lunch joke would also make a good treat to have at a party. Heck, most of the lunch jokes would!
      • I'm making it part of my headcanon that Mr. Grouper is partially cuddlefish. Did you see the way he distorted his dorsal fin?!
      • I found a goof! Deema’s wearing her princess outfit when they swim outside!
      • The Pretzel Quatal from Super Shrimptennial Celebration! returns!
      • New dance song!!!
      • Where's the King? And Sir Mulligan? Were either of them in the crowd? I didn't see them.
      • I didn't notice a big difference in the animation quality, but I wanna say the frame rate seemed a little bit slower. I have to watch more of the Season to really spot things out. Maybe they're really subtle...I didn't expect things to look too different anyway; S3 quality already looked really good. x3

      Did you guys notice any other differences?

      Nope, but I should to watch on YouTube.

        Loading editor
    • Cool!

        Loading editor
    • I watched both episodes today! I love the dolphin songgg. Also, Gil's new voice <3 <3

        Loading editor
    • WOOOooOOOOOOOooooW!

        Loading editor
    • I can't wait to watch!

        Loading editor
    • Two new episodes for June!!!! Costume Boxing and The New Doghouse. http://www.zap2it.com/tv/bubble-guppies/episodes/SH013642490000?showtype=upcoming

        Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote:
      Two new episodes for June!!!! Costume Boxing and The New Doghouse. http://www.zap2it.com/tv/bubble-guppies/episodes/SH013642490000?showtype=upcoming

      That's so cool!

        Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote:
      Two new episodes for June!!!! Costume Boxing and The New Doghouse. http://www.zap2it.com/tv/bubble-guppies/episodes/SH013642490000?showtype=upcoming

      YAAS.

        Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote:
      Two new episodes for June!!!! Costume Boxing and The New Doghouse. http://www.zap2it.com/tv/bubble-guppies/episodes/SH013642490000?showtype=upcoming

      [*Spits out drink*]

      WHAAAAAAAAT?! We don't have to wait until the fall to watch more of Season 4?! That's awesome!!! I hope we get a little more of S4 in July and August too! Thanks for sharing the news! But next time, please post this sort of thing and other S4 news you have to share in this thread.

        Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote:
      Two new episodes for June!!!! Costume Boxing and The New Doghouse. http://www.zap2it.com/tv/bubble-guppies/episodes/SH013642490000?showtype=upcoming

      WHAAAAT?!? ಠ_ಠ

      Thanks for saying also for me 😊 I CAN'T wait to see this two episodes on YouTube and also in Portuguese 😁

        Loading editor
    • DeemaIsBestGuppy wrote:
      Bigteddy wrote:
      Two new episodes for June!!!! Costume Boxing and The New Doghouse. http://www.zap2it.com/tv/bubble-guppies/episodes/SH013642490000?showtype=upcoming
      [*Spits out drink*]

      WHAAAAAAAAT?! We don't have to wait until the fall to watch more of Season 4?! That's awesome!!! I hope we get a little more of S4 in July and August too! Thanks for sharing the news! But next time, please post this sort of thing and other S4 news you have to share in this thread.

      If we get one in July, maybe that one could be about fireworks.

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote:

      If we get one in July, maybe that one could be about fireworks.

      Yeah, it could be about the special day of July 4th of this episode or maybe I don't know.

        Loading editor
    • RaryPieSweet wrote:
      RainbowDash8 wrote:

      If we get one in July, maybe that one could be about fireworks.

      Yeah, it could be about the special day of July 4th of this episode or maybe I don't know.

      Who knows.

        Loading editor
    • RainbowDash8 wrote:
      RaryPieSweet wrote:
      RainbowDash8 wrote:

      If we get one in July, maybe that one could be about fireworks.

      Yeah, it could be about the special day of July 4th of this episode or maybe I don't know.
      Who knows.

      Some people don't live in 'Murica, though. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message